Sunday, September 15, 2013

My Cards and Tags: 100 Proof Press Stamps

So I have to share with you one of my favorite online stamp stores: 100 Proof Press!  I've had the honor of doing some guest design work for them this month and I've absolutely enjoyed every minute of it.  They have such a wide variety of images and you can order their stamps unmounted, mounted on cling or mounted on wood.  Their owner is an amazing artist herself and has been wonderful to work with.

Here's a card I made featuring 100 Proof Press's Red Riding Hood stamp and their Mode de Paris stamp.  Click here for the complete tutorial on how I made it (including that nifty "colored haze" around the stamped image).


So really, if you're looking for a pretty sweet stamp store, do check out 100 Proof Press!  And keep checking back here, too, because I'll be posting a couple of other projects using their images soon!